OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
Assumptions without data lead to poor decisions and hit or miss solutions.
Unmet expectations are at the root of conflict; they always (always) pose obstacles to performance.
Results alone do not equal success. The relationships you build multiplied by the influence they enable round out the equation.
In order to attain behavior change in a Client organization, we begin by investigating three questions:
- Are people motivated? (do they want to)
- Do they have the skills and capabilities needed? (are they able to)
- Are there obstacles in the way of accomplishing the desired change? (are they allowed to)
Specifically, our work involves:
- Taking time, from the start, to make sure the Client’s concerns are well understood and the objectives of the project are clear.
- Some initial detective work. We get to the heart of the matter through thoughtful inquiry and assessment, providing clarity about the root cause of the behavior driving the business challenge.
- A summary of findings, a presentation of proposed recommendations, and an established plan of action.
- Execution of the plan, including regular evaluation of progress and open lines of communication with leadership.
As a result, our Client companies replace chaos with clarity, implement the best solutions, boost the effectiveness of leaders, and create the kind of change that accelerates long-term profitability.